CLIENT INSTRUCTIONS and PORTAL
Prepare for initial session:
1. After communication with the Therapist an appointment will be made for you that best accommodates your schedule, given availability.
2. Check your email for intake documents you must complete electronically at least 5 days before your initial appointment to avoid appointment cancellation.
3. On the day and time of your scheduled session please use the telemedicine link (sent to you via email) to connect or click below to access the client portal.
4. A quiet and distraction free environment will offer the best communication during session. If privacy proves to be difficult, the session will have to be disconnected.
5. If your child is the client, please ensure they are prepared for their session (snacks, well rested, etc.)
6. In addition to any materials emailed, it is best to have a pen, paper, and markers nearby just in case.
For your convenience you are able to use the link you are sent to cancel, or cancel by calling or sending a message through your secure Client Portal. See cancellation details below. You can also call if you need to re-schedule, or send a message through your secure Client Portal.
Reminder of Insurances that are accepted: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Braven Health), Cigna, Optum (to include the commercial insurances plans - All Savers, Harvard Pilgrim, Oxford, and UMR)
We know things happen. In the event you need to cancel your session please notify the office at least 24 hours in advance. If you are a late cancel/no show to your appointment and did not provide notification in advance you will be charged the late cancel/no show fee. More details in the Rates page.
Unfortunately after 3 late cancel/no shows, you will no longer be maintained as a client. Thanks for understanding.