CLIENT INSTRUCTIONS and PORTAL
Prepare for initial session:
1. Click below to access the Client Portal and choose a day/time for your initial appointment
2. Click "I'm a New Client" ----> then type of appointment (your very first session is the Psych. Diagnostic Assessment)
3. Click "Video Office" --> then preferred appointment time - (Please call if none of the times are compatible with your schedule - Other times during the day might have opened up) Leave a detailed message if no answer.
4. The Therapist will approve the appointment or contact you for an alternate day/time - (Following your initial, the Therapist will schedule your ongoing appt.'s for you based on your schedule)
5. Check your email for intake documents you must complete electronically at least 2 days before your initial appt.
6. On the day and time of your scheduled session please use the telemedicine link (sent to you via email) to connect
7. A quiet and distraction free environment will offer the best communication during session.
8. If I am working with your child please ensure they are prepared for their session (snacks, well rested, etc.)
9. In addition to any materials emailed, it is best to have a pen, paper, and markers nearby just in case.
10. Prior to session, check your email for any forms I may have sent you for the session.
For your convenience once scheduled, you can always click on the link you are sent to cancel; or cancel by calling. Please call me if you need to re-schedule (see more below).
Reminder of Insurances that are accepted: Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Optum (to include the commercial insurances plans - All Savers, Harvard Pilgrim, Oxford, and UMR)
We know things happen. In the event you need to cancel your session please notify me at least 24 hours in advance. If you are a late cancel/no show to our appointment and did not notify me in advance you will be charged the late cancel/no show fee. More details in the Rates page.
Unfortunately after 3 late cancel/no shows, I will no longer maintain you as a client. Thanks for understanding.