My name is Bria Bjornn. I am a mother of two and I am a full-spectrum Doula based in Eugene, Oregon. My goal is to support you on your reproductive journey, wherever this may find you.
As a full spectrum Doula, my job is to support clients through the experience of pregnancy and the postpartum period, regardless of the outcome of the pregnancy. I am trained to support not only those who give birth, but those also experiencing pregnancy loss, termination and still birth.
My virtual Doula group is an open space for individuals to process their experiences with professional support. It is the job of the doula to share information and knowledge with clients while meeting you exactly where you are at. I find that a group setting can be incredibly affirming to those who feel that their circumstances have isolated them.
Let’s work together to make your pregnancy and postpartum experience the best that it can possibly be.
Doula Mommy Time -
This is a weekly group that provides support to people with topics encompassing the full spectrum of pregnancy (conception, contraception, birth, abortion, miscarriage, adoption). You do not have to currently be a mother to attend. Group requires a devoted hour (approximately). A Full Spectrum Doula will facilitate the group. You are welcome to attend and receive information about new parent coping skills, infant soothing, and emotional/physical recovery from childbirth, loss, infertility, etc.
Surviving Nutrition Group
In this day and age, weight loss or simply attempting to change how we eat to achieve a healthy lifestyle, is a constant topic and a journey that most people are familiar with. Or you might just be in a transitional space wondering how to tackle quarantine weight gain. Once a month clients will be offered a judgment free space to talk amongst peers and receive dietary instruction from professional Nutritionists.
In consideration of treating the whole system, experts from various fields will be invited to facilitate wellness activities meant to enhance therapy and healthier coping strategies.
Sans-wellness Groups include:
Full Spectrum Doula Group
1. Click below to access the Client Portal and choose a day/time for your initial appointment
2. Click "I'm a New Client" ----> then type of appointment (your very first session is the Psych. Diagnostic Assessment)
3. Click "Video Office" --> then preferred appointment time - (Please call if none of the times are compatible with your schedule - Other times during the day might have opened up) Leave a detailed message if no answer.
4. The Therapist will approve the appointment or contact you for an alternate day/time - (Following your initial, the Therapist will schedule your ongoing appt.'s for you based on your schedule)
5. Check your email for intake documents you must complete electronically at least 2 days before your initial appt.
6. On the day and time of your scheduled session please use the telemedicine link (sent to you via email) to connect
7. A quiet and distraction free environment will offer the best communication during session.
8. If I am working with your child please ensure they are prepared for their session (snacks, well rested, etc.)
9. In addition to any materials emailed, it is best to have a pen, paper, and markers nearby just in case.
10. Prior to session, check your email for any forms I may have sent you for the session.